Thank you for choosing to be part of our community at Tegara (“Company,” “we,” “us,” or “our“). We are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about this information or our practices with regard to your personal information, please contact us at [email protected]
- All ads must be legal to sell in the United Kingdom
- All ads must have a valid email address and UK postcode.
- No hate speech, violence, offensive/abusive language or ads targeting an individual or company
- If posting rewards for lost or stolen items be careful that you do not indicate that there would be “no questions asked” or offer immunity from prosecution as this is illegal under section 23 of the theft act 1968.
Family safety – restricted items & services:
- No adult products or services.
- No pharmaceuticals, diet pills, alcohol or miracle cures.
- No MLM advertising, (get rich quick schemes)
- No “jobs” that do not meet minimum wage or require a fee.
- Finance products must be from regulated providers (I.e. no doorstep loans)
- No hacked games consoles, pirated games or “replica” (fake) goods of any kind
- No adware/malware or illegal downloads (pirated content)
- No knives or swords (including collectable/antique/militaria) or other offensive weapons including cross bows or archery equipment
- No guns (of any kind, including air guns), shooting services including pest control, or any weaponry accessories.
- No advertising for casino and gambling
Pet advertising rules:
Please familiarise yourself with Freeads policies regarding the advertising and rehoming of pets:
- Please consider rehoming a rescue pet. There are many wonderful pets in need of adoption and a loving forever home. Remember a young pet needs lots of attention and an older animal can often be a better choice for many families.
- No puppy or kitten may be rehomed before the age of 8 weeks.
- No puppy or kitten under 6 months of age can be advertised for rehoming on our website by a 3rd party.
- Puppies or kittens under the age of 6 months may only be listed by the breeder responsible for their mother (or rescue centre if appropriate).
- Pets should not be advertised for rehoming until they are fully weaned and are no longer dependent upon their parents.
- All breeders of 3 or more litters in a 12 month period will be required to submit a local authority license.
- Any licensed breeder who advertises a pet must include their local authority license number in the listing.
- Any listing of puppies or kittens must include a picture of the birth parent, who must be available to view at the point of purchase.
- Dogs should only have puppies once the mother is over 12 months old, only breed once a year and no more than 6 times in her lifetime.
- Please do not offer to ship pets.
- Pets that require licenses for ownership & transport must be declared in the listing
- We DO NOT allow puppy farms ,If you see someone you think could be breaking the law, please tell us. You will be taken seriously!
- All third parties must include with each pet rehomed, written information detailing the animals five basic needs (as defined by the Animal Welfare Act)
- No pets that are pregnant or lactating
- No pets that have been subjected to tail docking and/or ear cropping
- No wild animals including but not limited to; hedgehogs, ground squirrels or monkeys.
- Pets cannot be advertised as available for swapping for other pets, goods or services in any form
- All dogs must be microchipped and registered to their breeder prior to advertising them for rehoming
- All adverts are moderated to ensure that banned breeds and prohibited species are not offered for sale through our website
- Only pets currently located in the UK can be advertised for rehoming on our website
-You retain ownership of the rights you hold in your uploaded Content. You warrant that all Content uploaded by you, either from your own computer or another site/server, is created and owned entirely by you or you have the necessary licenses, rights, and permissions to use the Content.
-Tegara website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by TEGARA. TEGARA is not responsible for the content of those sites. TEGARA provides these links for your convenience only but does not necessarily endorse the material on these sites.
All product names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners. Some documents may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that document or organization. You agree that TEGARA has not conferred by implication, or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark or copyright (except as expressly provided) of TEGARA or of any third party.
-Tegara accepts no responsibility for the Content of and/or the Services offered from, the ads on the Site. You are solely responsible for all information that you submit to Vivastreet and any consequences that may result from your post.
-Tegara UK may at any time remove any or all of the ads from users adverts or banned the user if we think it’s not following our posting guidelines
-All product names mentioned here Tegara are the trademarks of their respective owners. Some documents may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information relating to that document or organization. The user agrees that Tegara has not conferred by implication, or otherwise, any license or right under any patent, trademark, or copyright (except as expressly provided) of Tegara or of any third party.
-Tegara specifically disclaims any and all liability to advertisers, readers, and users of any kind for any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever and however arising, whether due to inaccuracy, error, omission, or any other cause, and whether on the part of Tegara, or their servants or agents, or any other person. Tegara assumes no responsibility for and disclaims all liability for any errors or omissions on the website or in any other documents or sites which may be referred to or linked to by this website.
Tegara reserves the right to refuse to publish any advertisement without ascertaining any reason and to classify, edit and delete at its sole discretion.
- Age of Consent