What happened to Office 365?
Nothing really happened to Office 365 except its name was changed to Microsoft 365. Microsoft changed the name to better reflect, the range of features and benefits in the subscription.
Microsoft 365 includes everything we know, and are familiar with in Office 365, including Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and advanced security.
Cloud designed Microsoft 365 as the productivity tool to help each of us achieve what matters, in our work and life, with these best-in-class Office apps, intelligent cloud services, and advanced security.
Compare and choose from a variety of plans designed for businesses like yours.
• Microsoft 365 Business Basic
• Microsoft 365 Business Standard
• Microsoft 365 Business Premium
• Microsoft 365 Apps For business
Microsoft 365 Apps For Business includes: (From only 7.90 GBP per month)
• Always up-to-date desktop and mobile versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
• Web versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
• One license covers fully installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user.
For further information on all of these Microsoft 365 plans contact Brent Davenport, who is a fully certified Microsoft Partner, to discuss which one will be most appropriate for you and how to pick the right productivity solution for your business.
- Category : Business & Technical Services
- Service Type : Software & Web Development
- Microsoft 365 Business Basic
- Microsoft 365 Business Standard
- Microsoft 365 Business Premium
- Microsoft 365 Apps For business